personal portal to your health records
Register now for VMC’s new FollowMyHealth™ so you can: pay your bills online! You can request an appointment and more:
• Review your medical records
• Quickly access lab results
• Read your doctor visit summary
• Update your health information
• Refill prescriptions
• Pay your bills
Find a Provider
VMC is proud to offer the services of over 50 providers, working together to help you Be Well. Whether you need care for your child, your feet, your asthma, your heart or just need a check-up, VMC’s providers are here to help. New patients may call Patient Coordinator Angel Sears at 738-7528 to learn about insurances accepted and other preliminary information.
VMC announces two new physicians
Family medicine physician Benjamin Brennan, MD, joins the staff in August and VMC welcomes cardiologist Ashkan Attaran, MD, in mid-September.
Stay tuned for more details and get to know the newest members of our highly skilled medical staff.
VMC chosen Large Business of the Year!
Thank you to the selection committee of the Visalia Chamber of Commerce for honoring Visalia Medical Clinic with this award.
Rick Strid, CEO, accepted the award on behalf of all physicians and staff at the annual awards banquet in late June.
VMC strives to be a provider of quality health care, a good employer and a positive influence in the community. We are grateful for the very special recognition.
VMC in the community
VMC’s Chief Executive Officer, Rick Strid, serves on the Board of Directors for Wish Upon A Star. This non-profit organization, based in Visalia, secures donations to help grant wishes of children ages 3 to 18 who are afflicted with high-risk and life-threatening diseases. Wish Upon a Star has granted over 1,900 wishes in its 30 years of services. www.wishuponastar.org
Do not get ‘Botched’ by a plastic surgeon
• Get to know the surgeon: Make sure you feel comfortable with them. Talk to the plastic surgeons, interview them, ask them about their cases, have them show you cases and ask to talk to those patients to see how they treated and as about their results.
• Ask about hospital privileges: Make sure they have hospital privileges so in the event that something happens, they can take care of you.
• Be careful about online reviews: Some people pad their statistics and will post reviews that aren't necessarily from patients.
Healthy alternatives for diabeticsFor information on VMC’s diabetes
programs, contact Diabetes Educator
Did you know...
Visalia Medical Clinic offers a monthly informational/support group led by our diabetes educator, Susan Smith, Ph.D. The cost is just $5 per family. For details, click here