personal portal to your health records
Register now for VMC’s new FollowMyHealth™ so you can: pay your bills online! You can request an appointment and more:
• Review your medical records
• Quickly access lab results
• Read your doctor visit summary
• Update your health information
• Refill prescriptions
• Pay your bills
Find a Provider
VMC is proud to offer the services of over 50 providers, working together to help you Be Well. Whether you need care for your child, your feet, your asthma, your heart or just need a check-up, VMC’s providers are here to help. New patients may call Patient Coordinator Angel Sears at
738-7528 to learn about insurances accepted and other preliminary information.
Visalia Health, Fall 2014 - Click here to view
VMC announces two new physicians
Family medicine physician Benjamin Brennan, MD, and cardiologist Ashkan Attaran, MD, have joined the staff of VMC and are now accepting new patients.
VMC welcomes them both!
Stay tuned for more details and get to know the newest members of our highly skilled medical staff.
VMC lab staff delivers accuracy and compassion
VMC lab delivers accuracy and compassion
The clinical lab scientists of Visalia Medical Clinic’s lab live among robots, tubes and computers all day.
But the technology never overpowers the human element of their work.
Do not get ‘Botched’ by a plastic surgeon
• Get to know the surgeon: Make sure you feel comfortable with them. Talk to the plastic surgeons, interview them, ask them about their cases, have them show you cases and ask to talk to those patients to see how they treated and as about their results.
• Ask about hospital privileges: Make sure they have hospital privileges so in the event that something happens, they can take care of you.
• Be careful about online reviews: Some people pad their statistics and will post reviews that aren't necessarily from patients.
VMC in the community
Team VMC participated in Walk to End Alzheimer's at Mooney Grove Park.
Healthy alternatives for diabeticsFor information on VMC’s diabetes
programs, contact Diabetes Educator
Did you know...
Visalia Medical Clinic offers a monthly informational/support group led by our diabetes educator, Susan Smith, Ph.D. The cost is just $5 per family. For details, click here
- FIND a Provider
VMC offers over 50 physicians in a wide variety of specialties. Let us help you find the physician who is right for you.
- Fun Fitness
2014 Justice Run
October 18, Mooney Grove Park, Click Here
Walk with a Doc - 8-9am Healthy Visalia Committee holds its "Just Walk" program at Riverway Sports Park, 3611 N. Dinuba Blvd. Every 2nd Saturday of the month through
December. Click here
When: Mon. through Fri.
Time: 9:00 a.m.
- HEALTH TIP
Get It Checked
A schedule of check-ups and age-approriate screenings for men and women.